How to Install
IMPORTANT: In order for the adhesive on the decals to work the surface you are applying them to should be at least 60°F. If you live in a colder climate you may need to wait for a warmer sunny day or until you have access to a heated garage before you install your decals. Our decals and stickers are intended to be installed on smooth surfaces and will not adhere to textured surfaces. Applying to surfaces with any sort of coating (such as RainX) will inhibit adhesion and void the warranty.
- Clean and fully dry the installation surface.
- Check out this video below for installation tips.
- Peel transfer tape (and decal) from backing paper. Discard backing paper.
- Apply to surface. Use a credit/ID card to gently smooth down the sticker from one side to the other.
- Remove transfer tape by starting in the top left or top right corner then slowly peeling at a diagonal to the opposite lower corner.
If you have any questions you can always contact us at email@example.com!