How to Install
IMPORTANT: In order for the adhesive on the decals to work the surface you are applying them to should be at least 60°F. If you live in a colder climate you may need to wait for a warmer sunny day or until you have access to a heated garage before you install your decals.
- Clean and fully dry the installation surface.
- Check out this video below for installation tips.
- Peel transfer tape (and decal) from backing paper. Discard backing paper.
- Apply to surface. Use a credit/ID card to gently smooth down the sticker from one side to the other.
- Remove transfer tape by starting in the top left or top right corner then slowly peeling at a diagonal to the opposite lower corner.
If you have any questions you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!