I never new much about Houston until I started to get interested in the culinary world. David Chang's Ugly Delicious first turned me onto Houston as an amazing food city - the home of Viet-Cajun cuisine. This Houston skyline decal is an homage to one of the cultural epicenters of the US. This bespoke design is available in 2 sizes and 9 different colors!
- Clean and fully dry the installation surface.
- Check out this video for installation tips.
- Peel transfer tape (and decal) from backing paper. Discard backing paper.
- Apply to surface. Use a credit/ID card to gently smooth down the sticker from one side to the other.
- Remove transfer tape by starting in the top left or top right corner then slowly peeling at a diagonal to the opposite lower corner.
This is a die-cut vinyl decal. There will be no background - just the image shown cut from the vinyl color selected. These decals are made from the same premium outdoor rated vinyl as all our other decals.
USA orders over $25 qualify for free USPS First-Class shipping.
Orders ship within 1-3 Business Days.
Easy to Apply
Easy to apply, easy to read.
Made to last, our stickers can handle extreme conditions.
Product Lifetime Warranty
These extremely durable premium stickers are guaranteed for life.
Made in the USA
Proudly handmade in the USA.